101 new positive cases of COVID-19 were reported throughout the Green River District Health Department (GRHD)'s seven-county area on Monday, which includes Daviess, Hancock, Henderson, McLean, Ohio, Union, and Webster counties.
Here's a breakdown of each county's newly-reported cases:
- Daviess County: 33 new cases
- Hancock County: 2 new cases
- Henderson County: 24 new cases
- McLean County: 5 new cases
- Ohio County: 21 new cases
- Union County: 7 new cases
- Webster County: 9 new cases
While no new COVID-19 deaths were reported in the area on Monday, the seven-county district has seen 265 total COVID-19 deaths collectively to date.
With the new COVID-19 cases reported in the area Monday, there have now been 15,882 total positive COVID-19 cases reported to date.