The Green River District Health Department reported a high number of new COVID-19 deaths in its seven-county area on Friday.
GRDHD identified 12 new COVID-19 deaths in its Friday report, throughout Daviess, Henderson, Union, and Webster counties.
Additionally, GRDHD said that 225 new positive cases of COVID-19 had also been identified in its Friday update.
Here's where the new positive COVID-19 cases and deaths were identified by GRDHD Friday:
- Daviess County: 138 new cases, 4 new deaths
- Hancock County: 5 new cases
- Henderson County: 35 new cases, 4 new deaths
- McLean County: 9 new cases
- Ohio County: 19 new cases
- Union County: 7 new cases, 2 new deaths
- Webster County: 12 new cases, 2 new deaths
After the COVID-19 increases reported by GRDHD Friday, the health department said that 593 total COVID-19 deaths and 37,159 total positive COVID-19 cases had been identified in the district to date.
The health department says the new cases reported on Friday were investigated between Nov. 2 and Nov. 4.
You can see a full COVID-19 breakdown for counties in the GRDHD district by clicking here.