The Green River District Health Department released new COVID-19 data on Friday.
According to GRDHD's report Friday, there were 1,233 new positive cases of the virus reported throughout the department's seven-county area, plus six new COVID-19 deaths.
The new COVID-19 numbers reported on Friday brought the seven-county district's total number of cases to date to 47,775, and its total number of deaths to 720.
Here's where the new COVID-19 cases and deaths were reported Friday:
- Daviess County - 469 new cases, 3 new deaths
- Hancock County - 41 new cases
- Henderson County - 286 new cases
- McLean County - 60 new cases
- Ohio County - 167 new cases
- Union County - 116 new cases, 3 new deaths
- Webster County - 94 new cases
The health department says the new cases were investigated between Jan. 12 and Jan. 13.
You can view a full breakdown of each county in the GRDHD area by clicking here.