22 new positive cases of COVID-19 were reported in Daviess County, Kentucky, on Thursday by the Green River District Health Department (GRDHD).
Overall, there were 34 new positive cases of COVID-19 reported in GRDHD's seven-county district on Thursday:
- Daviess County: 22 new positive cases
- Hancock County: 1 new positive case
- Henderson County: 2 new positive case
- McLean County: 1 new positive case
- Ohio County: 4 new positive cases
- Union County: 2 new positive cases
- Webster County: 2 new positive cases
After Thursday's update, the total number of cases identified in the GRDHD district to date is now 1,534.
Currently, 33 COVID-19 patients in the seven-county district are hospitalized. Of the 1,534 confirmed cases in the district, 142 (9%) have required hospitalization to date.
The district-wide total of recovered cases is now 1,237 (81%).
GRDHD COVID-19 Summary as of July 30, 2020