Another 24 residents of Kentucky's Daviess County have tested positive for COVID-19, according to the Green River District Health Department's daily report.
Additionally, another 53 new positive cases of the virus were reported on Monday throughout several of counties within the health department's district.
- Hancock County: 13 new positive cases
- Henderson County: 14 new positive cases
- McLean County: 16 new positive cases
- Ohio County: 2 new positive cases
- Union County: 1 new positive case
- Webster County: 7 new positive cases
The total number of identified COVID-19 cases in the seven-county district is now 4,930.
Here's Monday's COVID-19 summary for each county within the GRDHD district:
The state of Kentucky is currently reporting 96,942 confirmed cases of COVID-19 and 1,407 statewide deaths.