27 new positive cases of COVID-19 were identified in western Kentucky on Thursday in the Green River District Health Department's seven-county area.
GRDHD identified those new cases of the virus in the following counties:
- Daviess County: 18 new positive cases
- Hancock County: 2 new positive cases
- Henderson County: 2 new positive cases
- McLean County: 2 new positive cases
- Ohio County: 2 new positive cases
- Webster County: 1 new positive case
The total number of positive cases identified throughout the district to date currently stands at 21,527, with 19,314 (90%) of those patients currently considered recovered.
With no new COVID-19 deaths reported in the GRDHD district Thursday, the total number of COVID-19 deaths in the district remained at 384, according to the health department.
On Friday, April 30, GRDHD's Henderson County office will host a COVID-19 vaccine clinic at the Greater Norris Chapel Baptist Church.