The Green River District Health Department says four new COVID-19 deaths have been confirmed in the department's seven-county Kentucky area.
According to GRDHD, three of those new COVID-19 deaths occurred in Daviess County, and one occurred in Ohio County.
In addition to those new COVID-19 deaths, GRDHD said that 143 new positive cases of COVID-19 had been identified throughout the seven-county area Thursday.
Here's a breakdown of all new positive COVID-19 cases and deaths identified Thursday by GRDHD:
- Daviess County: 95 new positive cases, 3 new deaths
- Hancock County: 7 new positive cases
- Henderson County: 12 new positive cases
- McLean County: 9 new positive cases
- Ohio County: 10 new positive cases, 1 new death
- Union County: 4 new positive cases
- Webster County: 6 new positive cases
According to GRDHD, the new COVID-19 cases and deaths reported Thursday brings to seven-county districts total number of identified cases to 18,470 and its total number of identified deaths to 314.
For more details on each county in the GRDHD district, click here.