The Green River District Health Department is reporting new COVID-19 deaths in several of the Kentucky counties within its seven-county district.
New COVID-19 deaths were reported in Daviess, Hancock, and McLean counties on Tuesday by GRDHD, as were a number of new positive COVID-19 cases.
- Daviess County: 45 new positive cases, 3 new deaths
- Hancock County: 7 new positive cases, 1 new death
- Henderson County: 31 new positive cases
- McLean County: 6 new positive cases, 1 new death
- Ohio County: 20 new positive cases
- Union County: 4 new positive cases
- Webster County: 14 new positive cases
7,687 total positive COVID-19 cases have now been reported throughout the health department's seven-county district. 78% of those individuals have recovered from the virus so far, with 6% requiring hospitalization.
Here's a COVID-19 summary for Nov 24 via GRDHD:
The state of Kentucky is currently reporting 160,232 confirmed cases of COVID-19 and 1,792 statewide deaths.