The Green River District Health Department said Friday that 54 new positive cases of COVID-19 had been identified throughout its seven-county district.
According to GRDHD, those new positive cases of the virus were identified in the following locations:
- Daviess County: 35 new positive cases
- Hancock County: 4 new positive cases
- Henderson County: 3 new positive cases
- McLean County: 5 new positive cases
- Union County: 2 new positive cases
GRDHD says that now, 19,665 total positive cases of COVID-19 have been confirmed within the seven-county area to date.
The health department is now offering expanded vaccine eligibility to individuals who qualify under phase 1C of Kentucky's vaccine distribution plan. You can find more information here.