Four people were displaced on Tuesday after an overnight fire at their home in Evansville, Indiana.
The Evansville Fire Department says crews were called to a fire at a duplex apartment on Joan Place just after midnight on Tuesday.
When crews arrived, they found fire blowing out of the front bedroom window and the front door. EFD says the fire had completely involved all contents of the duplex's bedroom and extended to other areas of the duplex.
Three adults, a teen, two dogs, and a cat were able to escape the fire without injury, though the occupants were displaced from the home due to extensive damage to the structure.
EFD says the fire started from a lit candle in a bedroom that caught the bed on fire.
The fire is being considered accidental.