On Thursday, the Green River District Health Department (GRDHD) said four more residents of Daviess County, Kentucky, had died from COVID-19.
In addition, the health department said Thursday that two more residents of Ohio County had died from the virus, totaling six new COVID-19 deaths reported by GRDHD on Thursday.
GRDHD also reported 187 new positive cases of COVID-19 throughout its seven-county district on Thursday:
- Daviess County: 103 new positive cases
- Hancock County: 2 new positive cases
- Henderson County: 26 new positive cases
- McLean County: 8 new positive cases
- Ohio County: 30 new positive cases
- Union County: 12 new positive cases
- Webster County: 6 new positive cases
Following Thursday's report, 9,981 total individuals within GRDHD's seven-county district have now tested positive for the virus to date, with 186 total individuals in the district now confirmed to have died from it.
You can see a more detailed breakdown of COVID-19 numbers for each county within the district by clicking here.