The Green River District Health Department is reporting more COVID-19 deaths in several of the western Kentucky counties within its seven-county district.
The health department said Wednesday that 11 new COVID-19 deaths had occurred within the area, in Daviess, Hancock, Henderson, and Webster counties.
Additionally, GRDHD said Wednesday that 129 new positive cases of the virus had been identified throughout each county within the district collectively.
Here's a breakdown of Wednesday's reported increases within the GRDHD district:
- Daviess County: 69 new cases, 3 new deaths
- Hancock County: 4 new cases, 1 new death
- Henderson County: 21 new cases, 1 new death
- McLean County: 7 new cases
- Ohio County: 19 new cases
- Union County: 3 new cases
- Webster County: 6 new cases, 1 new death
Throughout those seven counties in the GRDHD district, a total of 9,794 positive COVID-19 cases and 180 COVID-19 deaths have now been reported.
You can see an updated summary for each county within the district via GRDHD here.