The Green River District Health Department (GRDH) is reporting the highest single-day increase of new positive COVID-19 cases within its seven-county region since the beginning of the coronavirus pandemic.
Thursday's COVID-19 report from GRDHD shows 63 new positive cases of COVID-19 within six of the seven Kentucky counties in the department's district:
Gov. Beshear's Daily COVID-19 Update (9/3/20)
- Daviess County: 22 new positive cases
- Henderson County: 15 new positive cases
- Hancock County: 2 new positive cases
- McLean County: 3 new positive cases
- Union County: 18 new positive cases
- Webster County: 3 new positive cases
This brings the total number of confirmed COVID-19 cases in the district to date to 2,314.
The district-wide total of recovered COVID-19 patients is now 1,881, showing a recovery rate in the district of 81%.
Here's a breakdown for each county within the district via GRDHD:
You can find more information on COVID-19 in Kentucky through the Kentucky Department for Public Health website.