On Wednesday in Kentucky's Daviess County, 64 new positive cases of COVID-19 were reported.
Those new positive cases were reported by the Green River District Health Department, which on Wednesday said that overall, 139 new positive cases of the virus had been identified within the department's seven-county Kentucky district.
- Daviess County: 64 new positive cases
- Hancock County: 17 new positive cases
- Henderson County: 22 new positive cases
- McLean County: 5 new positive cases
- Ohio County: 11 new positive cases
- Union County: 5 new positive cases
- Webster County: 15 new positive cases
Following Wednesday's increases, 6,228 total positive cases of COVID-19 have now been identified throughout those seven counties to date.
Here's GRDHD's most up-to-date COVID-19 summary for each county within the district.
Currently, the state of Kentucky is reporting 124,646 total confirmed cases of COVID-19 and 1,590 statewide deaths.
Each county within the GRDHD district is also currently in the state's COVID-19 Red Zone, which indicates a high rate of community transmission.