The COVID-19 Response Fund of the Greater Evansville Region said Friday that it had awarded its 13th round of allocations, granting nearly $300,000 to all eight nonprofit organizations that applied.
As part of the 13th round of allocations, the Salvation Army Evansville was awarded $125,000 to continue providing COVID-19 emergency financial assistance focusing on rent/mortgage, utilities, and other critical living needs.
Additionally, Salvation Army Evansville received a commitment from the Divisional Office to match up to $125,000. The Response Fund says the grant will allow them to receive the full match.
Here's a full list of organizations that received funding in the 13th round of allocations:
- Albion Fellows Bacon Center – Evansville, Indiana
- Awarded $35,000
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Southwestern Indiana – Evansville, Indiana
- Awarded $47,000
- Chemo Buddies – Evansville, Indiana
- Awarded $21,500
- Downtown Evansville Community Development Corp. – Evansville, Indiana
- Awarded $34,000
- Isaiah 117 House – Evansville, Indiana
- Awarded $5,000
- Mental Health America of Vanderburgh County – Evansville, Indiana
- Awarded $17,200
- New Harmony Ministry Association, Inc. – New Harmony, Indiana
- Awarded $15,000
- The Salvation Army – Evansville, Indiana
- Awarded $125,000
In total, the Response Fund has now distributed more than $2.9 million to nonprofit organizations in its five-county region.