89 new COVID-19 cases swept through West Kentucky Saturday according to The Green River District Health Department.
One person has died in Mclean County as a result of the virus.
The Health District reporting 39 new cases in Daviess County, 22 in Henderson County, 10 in Webster County.
West KY COVID-19 Totals by County:
- Daviess Co. - 2,587 cases, 34 deaths
- Henderson Co. - 1,670 cases, 36 deaths
- Hopkins Co. - 1,440 cases, 44 deaths
- Muhlenberg Co. - 1,140 cases, 19 deaths
- Ohio Co. - 771 cases, 12 deaths
- Union Co. - 601 cases, 6 deaths
- Webster Co. - 433 cases, 5 deaths
- McLean Co. - 306 cases, 10
- Hancock Co. - 215 cases, 6 deaths
Following Saturday's report, there were 6,583 total identified COVID-19 cases in the seven-county GRDHD district so far.