Another high number of new positive COVID-19 cases were reported in Daviess County, Kentucky on Thursday.
According to the Green River District Health Department, which monitors Daviess County and six other western Kentucky counties, 138 new positive cases of COVID-19 were identified in Daviess County alone on Thursday.
Additionally, GRDHD said Thursday that three new COVID-19 deaths had also occurred in Daviess County.
Here's a breakdown of increases for each county within the GRDHD area:
- Daviess County: 138 new cases, 3 new deaths
- Hancock County: 23 new cases
- Henderson County: 38 new cases
- McLean County: 14 new cases
- Ohio County: 32 new cases
- Union County: 5 new cases
- Webster County: 17 new cases
Overall, GRDHD reported 267 new positive cases of COVID-19 on Thursday. Now, 13,876 total positive cases of COVID-19 have been identified throughout the seven-county district to date.