The new Deaconess Aquatic Center in Evansville, Indiana, will soon be open to swimmers - and now, officials with the aquatics facility have announced its hours, pricing, and some of its upcoming programming.
The aquatics center is set to open on Monday, Oct. 4. Once it does, it will be open seven days a week on different schedules.
A virtual dedication ceremony for the aquatic center is also scheduled to take place on Facebook on Friday, Oct. 1, at 3:30 p.m.
Hours of Operation
Lilly King Competition Pool:
- 5:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. (Monday thru Saturday for public lap swim)
- 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. (Monday thru Friday for swim team practice and lap swim)
- Noon - 5:00 p.m. (Saturday & Sunday for public lap swim)
Recreational Pool & Splash Pad:
- 9:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. (Monday thru Friday)
- 3:00 – 7:00 p.m. (Monday thru Friday)
- Noon – 5:00 p.m. (Saturday & Sunday)
Pool passes and memberships are available for purchase immediately. The following are the standard rates without discounts or adjustments. The Deaconess Aquatic Center says financial assistance will be available for those in need.
Daily Pass: $6
Monthly Individual Membership: $25
Monthly Family Membership: $50
- 15 visits: $55
- 30 visits: $106
- 45 visits: $135
For a list of upcoming programming scheduled at the Deaconess Aquatic Center, you can click here.
A new website is being developed for the aquatics center, but for now, you can visit the Deaconess Aquatic Center Facebook page for updates.