In collaboration with the Vanderburgh County Health Department, the Evansville Vanderburgh School Corporation (EVSC) have established an athletic event attendance plan for the start of the fall athletic season.
Effective Tuesday, Aug. 18, spectators will be able to attend athletic events at EVSC schools while abiding by the following guidelines.
- Masks covering the mouth and nose area are required at all times at any venue inside or outside.
- Masks may be removed to eat and drink.
- Refusal to wear a mask could lead to removal from the venue.
- Social distancing lines will be marked.
- Families may sit together but are asked to keep six feet between another family's seating. Lawn chairs are allowed where space permits social distancing.
- Attendees are asked to maintain social distancing when in line at ticket booths, restrooms, and concession stands.
- Avoid congregating inside our outside of EVSC facilities.
All attendees are strongly encouraged to practice social distancing, respiratory etiquette, and frequent hand washing.
Gate Opening Times:
- Football - Gates will open 45 minutes prior to kickoff.
- All other sports - Gates will open 30 minutes prior to start.
Fans are asked to exit facilities immediately after the game concludes.
- All spectators must have a ticket.
- All students must be accompanied by an adult.
- Complimentary Passes WILL NOT be accepted.
- NO PASS OUTS at venues.
- Entrances/Exits for home and away fans will be designated, if applicable.
- EVSC High School Football Stadium
- 500 tickets total.
- 250 for home team.
- 250 for visiting team.
- Varsity Football Pre Sale Tickets Only (Tickets WILL NOT be sold at the gate).
- JV, Freshman, Cub tickets will be sold at the gate.
- 500 tickets total.
- High School Soccer - Tickets sold at the gate
- Max 250 per contest.
- High School Tennis
- 50% capacity.
- Bleachers are reserved for teams, so spectators will need to bring chairs. Social distancing is required.
- High School Golf
- Golf course's decision.
- High School Cross Country
- 250 max.
- Social distancing required.
All individuals defined as high-risk by the CDC are encouraged to stay home.
EVSC says its athletic attendance plan is subject to change.