An Evansville man accused of stealing private photos and videos from customers while working at a cell phone store on First Avenue has pleaded guilty to dozens of sexual offenses.
On Tuesday morning, 26-year-old Cameron Wynne of Evansville pled guilty to 39 separate sexual offenses, according to the Vanderburgh County Prosecutor's Office.
Wynne pled guilty as charged to:
- Attempted Sexual Battery – Level 6 Felony
- 6 counts of Sexual Battery – Level 6 Felony
- 5 counts of Public Indecency – Class A Misdemeanor
- 15 counts of Public Voyeurism – Class A Misdemeanor
- 7 counts of Conversion – Class A Misdemeanor
- 4 counts of Battery – Class B Misdemeanor
- 2 counts of Battery by Bodily Waste – Class B Misdemeanor
Wynne was originally arrested back in July after police said he was caught on camera exposing himself to a customer while working as a contractor at the AT&T store on First Avenue.
When authorities later performed a search of Wynne's phone, they said they found numerous nude photos and videos that he stole from customers at the store, in addition to pictures and videos that he took himself at different locations around the city.
The prosecutor's office says that Wynne will be sentenced to seven years, with the first five years served at the Indiana Department of Corrections followed by two years suspended to probation.