One person is recovering after a fire in Evansville Saturday afternoon.
Fire officials say they responded to the fire in the 2300 Block of Herbert Avenue shortly before 3:30 p.m.
EFD says two people inside the home escaped out the front door, but one person suffered burns from not being able to open the door.
Officials say the fire started in the bedroom near an electrical outlet.
Fire officials say one person reported burning incense on a nightstand in the same area.
Both people are being assisted by the Red Cross.
Fire officials say the fire has been ruled accidental.