The Green River District Health Department is reporting another four new COVID-19 deaths in its western Kentucky area.
In its update Tuesday, GRDHD said that four new deaths had been identified in Daviess County, McLean County, and Union County.
In addition to those new deaths, 241 new positive cases of COVID-19 were also reported in GRDHD's Tuesday update.
Here's a breakdown of where the new cases and deaths were reported Tuesday:
- Daviess County: 123 new cases, 2 new deaths
- Hancock County: 7 new cases
- Henderson County: 43 new cases
- McLean County: 14 new cases, 1 new death
- Ohio County: 34 new cases
- Union County: 7 new cases, 1 new death
- Webster County: 13 new cases
GRDHD says the new cases were investigated between Oct. 15 and Oct. 18, and that they brought the seven-county district's seven-day average of new positive cases to 74.6 new cases a day.
Now, 36,172 total positive cases of the virus have been identified in the district to date, with 558 total COVID-19 deaths.
You can see a breakdown of where each county in the GRDHD district currently stands following Tuesday's increases by clicking here.