There were 182 new positive cases of COVID-19 reported in the Green River District Health Department's seven-county area on Friday, along with three new COVID-19 deaths.
According to GRDHD, 36,749 total individuals have now tested positive for the virus in the seven-county western Kentucky area to date, and 572 total have died from it.
Here's where the new positive COVID-19 cases and deaths were reported by GRDHD Friday:
- Daviess County: 86 new positive cases
- Hancock County: 7 new positive cases
- Henderson County: 37 new positive cases
- McLean County: 12 Deaths, new positive cases, 1 new death
- Ohio County: 33 new positive cases
- Union County: 2 new positive cases
- Webster County: 5 new positive cases, 2 new deaths
According to GRDHD, those new cases were investigated between Oct. 26 and Oct. 28.
You can view a breakdown of COVID-19 stats for each county in the district following Friday's increase by clicking here.