There are 88 additional confirmed COVID-19 cases and 1 COVID-19 related death. New confirmed cases are 39 in Daviess County, 5 in Hancock County, 16 in Henderson County, 8 in McLean County, 6 in Ohio County, 12 in Union County and 2 in Webster County. The COVID-19 related death was a resident of Henderson County.
• The total number of reported COVID-19 cases in the district is 4,853.
• Twenty-seven reported confirmed cases are currently hospitalized.
• 353 have required hospitalization.
• The district-wide total for recovered cases is now 4,015.
• There have been 85 COVID-19 related deaths in the district.
COVID-19 Testing and Flu Shots
The health department is offering free COVID-19 testing. To schedule an appointment, visit the GRDHD website: https://www.healthdepartment.org and follow the prompts. You must be pre-registered to be tested. Flu shots, including high dose for 65 years of age and older, can be scheduled on our website or by calling your county health department for an appointment.