In an effort to ensure the safety of the athletes, coaches, and fans of Henderson County High School is implementing new rules and procedures for spectators at all of HCHS athletic venues.
According to HCHS, the following guidelines are subject to modification, if necessary, to ensure the safety of all involved.
Stadium Rules and Procedures
- Masks are required at all times (covering mouth and nose area) - This applies to any venue inside or outside.
- May be removed to eat and drink.
- Refusal to wear a mask will lead to removal from the venue.
- All high-risk individuals as defined by the CDC are encouraged to stay home.
- Everyone entering the venue will have their temperature taken and be asked screening questions involving any symptoms and contact with others diagnosed with COVID-19. Individuals with temperatures higher than 100.4oF will not be admitted.
- All attendees are strongly encouraged to practice preventative measures such as social distancing, respiratory etiquette, and frequent hand washing.
Family units may sit together, but are asked to use 6 feet of social distance between another family unit.
Social distancing lines will be marked. Practice social distancing when waiting in lines at ticket booths, restrooms, and concession stands.
Avoid congregating inside or outside of facilities.
- Spectators will be required to be seated in the bleachers, not standing along the fence line, unless visiting the restroom or concession stand.
- No tailgating will be allowed in the stadium or in the parking lot.
- Gate Opening Times
- Football - 60 minutes prior to kickoff
- All other sports - 30 minutes prior to start
- Post Game
- Fans are asked to exit facilities immediately after the contest.
- Congregating at the end of games is not permitted
- The soccer stadium will be dismissed by section.
- Concessions Stands
- Football - concession stands will be available with a limited selection.
- Volleyball and Soccer - concession stands will not be open at this time.
Ticketing and Current Capacity
- All spectators must have a ticket.
- Tickets for home games will be sold using GoFan - more information will be forthcoming.
- All middle school students and younger must be accompanied by an adult.
- Complimentary Passes WILL NOT be accepted (including coaches' cards and staff badges).
- NO PASSES OUTS at venues.
- Tickets for away games will be sold at the discretion of the home team.
- High School Football - Colonel Stadium
- Capacity is limited to 800 spectators.
- The visiting team will be allotted 140 tickets for families of players and coaches.
- The home school will be allotted 300 tickets for families of players and coaches.
- The remaining tickets will be available to the general public.
- High School Volleyball - Colonel Gym
- Capacity is limited to 400 spectators.
- High School Soccer - Soccer Stadium
- Capacity is limited to 180 spectators.
- Tickets are currently only available to families of athletes and coaches at a rate of 2 tickets per player/coach.