There were 77 new positive cases of COVID-19 reported on Monday throughout the Green River District Health Department's seven-county district.
Counties with new positive COVID-19 cases on Monday in the GRDHD district:
- Daviess County: 22 new positive cases
- Hancock County: 2 new positive cases
- Henderson County: 31 new positive cases
- McLean County: 4 new positive cases
- Ohio County: 2 new positive cases
- Union County: 11 new positive cases
- Webster County: 5 new positive cases
The total number of reported COVID-19 cases in the GRDHD district is now 4,148.
GRDHD says last week was its largest number of cases in a single week, with 473 new positive cases of the virus being reported, surpassing the previous week's record-breaking number of 450 new positive cases
The past week also saw 20 COVID-19 related deaths in the seven-county region - or 35% of the deaths reported in the district since the beginning of the pandemic.
Here's a summary for each county within the district:
The state of Kentucky is currently reporting 80,292 confirmed cases of COVID-19 and 1,252 statewide deaths.