The Green River District Health Department said Tuesday that six more COVID-19 deaths had occurred in Henderson County, Kentucky. Henderson County now has 21 total COVID-19 deaths.
Additionally, GRDHD reported one new COVID-19 death in both Daviess County and in McLean County. In Daviess County, 24 total COVID-19 deaths have now been recorded so far, while in McLean County, two total COVID-19 deaths are now shown.
GRDHD also reported a number of new positive COVID-19 cases on Tuesday in each of the seven Kentucky counties within its district.
- Daviess County: 16 new positive cases
- Hancock County: 3 new positive cases
- Henderson County: 8 new positive cases
- McLean County: 7 new positive cases
- Ohio County: 13 new positive cases
- Union County: 4 new positive cases
- Webster County: 4 new positive cases
A total of 4,203 positive COVID-19 cases have now been identified throughout the seven-county district.
Here's a COVID-19 summary for each county via GRDHD:
The state of Kentucky is currently reporting 80,930 confirmed cases of COVID-19 and 1,255 statewide deaths.
You can see Monday's statewide COVID-19 update for Kentucky by clicking here.
For more information on COVID-19 in the Bluegrass State, you can click here to visit the Kentucky Department for Public Health's website.