Time is running out for interested individuals to submit an application for the Rotary Club of Henderson's "Jim & Nyla Tillotson Graduate Studies Scholarship."
The Jim & Nyla Tillotson Graduate Studies Scholarship is a $2,500 scholarship for the 2021-2022 academic year to an eligible applicant to be used in an accredited graduate school.
The Rotary Club of Henderson says that the following individuals are eligible to apply for the scholarship:
- Students who are residents of Henderson County, Kentucky, who graduated from Henderson County High School, Henderson, Kentucky, or who are employed full-time in Henderson County, Kentucky, and who have a record of successful college work and, if applicable, work history.
- Students who will be applying to any accredited graduate school or who are current students in an accredited graduate school.
- Students who can demonstrate a need for additional funding to complete their program of study.
Anyone interested in applying for the scholarship should follow these steps:
- Complete the application below, which covers fall and spring term, 2021-2022
- Attach a cover letter describing your goals to accomplish in graduate school and after graduate school, and your financial need for this scholarship (i.e. costs to attend your preferred institution, other scholarships you may have received).
- Attach your resume and college transcript (and if you are currently in graduate school, your graduate school transcript).
- Proof of acceptance and/or attendance in an accredited graduate school.
- Proof of residence in Henderson, Kentucky, or of graduation from Henderson County High School.
- Mail your packet to Henderson Rotary Club of Henderson, c/o Charitable Trust, P.O. Box 77, Henderson, KY 42419-0077 postmarked by the deadline of May 7, 2021.
- You may also email your packet as an Adobe.pdf file to firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline to apply for the scholarship is May 7, 2021.
For more information on how to apply for the scholarship, visit hendersonkyrotary.org.