The Indiana State Department of Health reported 103 new statewide COVID-19 deaths on Tuesday. According to ISDH, while those new COVID-19 deaths occurred between Oct. 30 - Nov. 23, they were reported to the health department within the last 24 hours.
A multitude of the new COVID-19 deaths that were reported on Tuesday occurred locally, as did a number of new positive COVID-19 cases.
Local COVID-19 Increases by County:
- Vanderburgh County: 128 new positive cases (9,552 total positive cases), 3 new deaths (115 total)
- Knox County: 34 new positive cases (1,814 total), 2 new deaths (19 total)
- Warrick County: 36 new positive cases (3,195 total)
- Perry County: 6 new positive cases (815 total)
- Posey County: 7 new positive cases (1,196 total), 3 new deaths (16 total)
- Gibson County: 47 new positive cases (1,817 total), 3 new deaths (25 total)
- Pike County: 3 new positive cases (503 total)
- Dubois County: 43 new positive cases (2,346 total), 1 new death (31 total)
- Daviess County: 19 new positive cases (1,546 total)
- Spencer County: 15 new cases (819 total), 1 new death (8 total)
Now, 5,169 total Indiana residents are confirmed by ISDH to have died from COVID-19 to date, with 306,538 Hoosiers now confirmed to have tested positive for the virus.
Statewide, hospitalizations continued to climb in Tuesday's report, increasing from 3,219 to 3,279. In District 10, the number of hospitalized patients also increased, from 282 to 289.
More information on COVID-19 in Indiana can be found on the ISDH dashboard, which is updated daily.