The Indiana State Department of Health (ISDH) says 1,208 new positive cases of COVID-19 have been identified statewide.
ISDH's Monday report brought the total number of positive cases identified in the state to date to 786,272.
With no new COVID-19 deaths reported Monday, the statewide COVID-19 death toll remained at 13,634.
Statewide COVID-19 numbers released by ISDH on Monday
Local COVID-19 Case Increases Reported Monday:
- Vanderburgh County: 69 new cases
- Warrick County: 34 new cases
- Gibson County: 11 new cases
- Knox County: 10 new cases
- Dubois County: 7 new cases
- Posey County: 6 new cases
- Daviess County: 5 new cases
- Spencer County: 5 new cases
- Pike County: 4 new cases
- Perry County: 1 new case
For more information on COVID-19 in Indiana, visit the ISDH Dashboard.