There were 2,161 new positive cases of COVID-19 reported throughout the state of Indiana on Thursday by the Indiana State Department of Health.
According to ISDH, that brought the total number of positive COVID-19 cases in the state to date to 1,005,797.
While 26 new COVID-19 deaths were reported throughout the Hoosier State Thursday, none of them were identified in our local area. ISDH says that since the beginning of the pandemic, 15,909 total Hoosier lives have now been lost to the virus.
Here are the local COVID-19 increases reported Thursday:
- Knox County: 58 new cases
- Vanderburgh County: 53 new cases
- Warrick County: 18 new cases
- Gibson County: 18 new cases
- Daviess County: 17 new cases
- Dubois County: 14 new cases
- Spencer County: 8 new cases
- Posey County: 8 new cases
- Perry County: 5 new cases
- Pike County: 4 new cases
You can find more information on COVID-19 in Indiana on the ISDH dashboard.