The Indiana State Department of Health said Monday that 702 new positive cases of COVID-19 had been identified throughout the Hoosier State.
According to ISDH, 715,468 total Hoosiers have now tested positive for the virus since the beginning of the pandemic.
With five new COVID-19 deaths reported throughout the state Monday, 12,870 total Hoosiers have now died from COVID-19, the state health department said in its report.
Updated COVID-19 Counts for Monday Via ISDH
No new local COVID-19 deaths were reported by ISDH Monday.
Local COVID-19 Case Increases for Monday:
- Vanderburgh County: 9 new cases
- Dubois County: 2 new cases
- Daviess County: 2 new cases
- Warrick County: 1 new case
- Gibson County: 1 new case
- Pike County: 1 new case
- Knox County: 1 new case
- Posey County: 0 new cases
- Perry County: 0 new cases
- Spencer County: 0 new cases