The dates have been set for Henderson County's 2021 spring cleanup event.
Spring cleanup kicks off throughout the county on Friday, May 14, and is for residential households in the county only.
Acceptable items include furniture, small appliances, bedding, scrap metal, and up to four tires per household.
No contractor waste, yard waste, household trash, hazardous waste, or medical waste will be accepted.
Hours will be from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. each day. Containers will be pulled at the end of both days.
Residents can visit the following dumpster locations on the listed dates to drop off their items:
- 5/14 & 5/15 Corydon- Corydon VFD
- 5/14 & 5/15 Smith Mills- Smith Mills VFD
- 5/21 & 5/22 Niagara- Niagara VFD
- 5/21 & 5/22 Robards- Robards City Hall
- 5/21 & 5/22 Cairo- Cairo VFD
- 6/4 & 6/5 Zion Zion- Baptist Church
- 6/4 & 6/5 Bluff City- Fairview Baptist Church
- 6/18 & 6/19 Spottsville-Spottsville Boat Ramp
- 6/18 & 6/19 Baskett-Baskett VFD
- 6/18 & 6/19 Beals/Reed-Hwy 811 EMPTY LOT before the railroad tracks on the same side as Cagey’s Store
Residents are reminded NOT to dump their items at the Cagey's Store.
Organizers say the spring cleanup event is for county residents only, and that drivers' licenses and plates will be checked as need to make sure only Henderson County residents are taking advantage of the event.