The Muhlenberg County Health Department (MCHD) reported another three Covid-19 cases on Tuesday, bringing their total to 2,714 cases since the beginning of the pandemic.
The MCHD reports they are currently managing 59 active cases.
The MCHD will be at Midland Community Center on March 1 for free Covid-19 testing. If you'd like to schedule an appointment, call 270-754-3200.
The MCHD provided the following tips to help slow the spread of Covid-19
- Wear a mask when you are with any person that does not live in your household, especially ifyou cannot maintain a physical distance of 6 feet or more.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning6spray or wipe.
- Follow the guidance provided by Governor Andy Beshear.