The Green River District Health Department says it's identified a new COVID-19 death in Daviess County, Kentucky.
According to GRDHD, that brought the total number of COVID-19 deaths in the county to date to 186.
Daviess County now accounts for 46.38% of total COVID-19 deaths in the GRDHD district, with 401 total COVID-19 deaths district-wide.
GRDHD also said Tuesday that 32 new positive COVID-19 cases had been identified in its seven-county district.
New cases identified in GRDHD district Tuesday:
- Daviess County: 12 new cases
- Hancock County: 1 new case
- Henderson County: 7 new cases
- McLean County: 2 new cases
- Union County: 6 new cases
- Webster County: 4 new cases
The state of Kentucky is currently reporting 458,275 confirmed cases of COVID-19 and 6,782 statewide deaths.