Another Daviess County, Kentucky, resident has passed away from COVID-19, according to the Green River District Health Department's (GRDHD) Aug 3 update.
GRDHD on Monday also reported 22 new positive cases of COVID-19 throughout the seven Kentucky counties within its district:
- Daviess County: 9 new positive cases
- Hancock County: 2 new positive cases
- Henderson County: 5 new positive cases
- McLean County: 1 new positive case
- Ohio County: 1 new positive case
- Union County: 1 new positive case
- Webster County: 3 new positive case
The number of COVID-19 cases identified in the GRDHD district to date is now 1,590 total.
Currently, 36 COVID-19 patients in the GRDHD district are hospitalized. To date, 145 total patients in the district have required hospitalization.
The district-wide total of recovered cases is now 1,303 (82%).
Here's a breakdown of the COVID-19 numbers in each county within the district: