On Tuesday, Sept. 29, the Green River District Health Department said that another Henderson County resident had died from COVID-19.
That brought the total number of COVID-19 deaths reported in Henderson County so far to five.
57 new positive cases of COVID-19 were also reported throughout GRDHD's seven-county Kentucky district on Tuesday:
- Daviess County: 11 new positive cases
- Hancock County: 2 new positive cases
- Henderson County: 18 new positive cases
- Ohio County: 6 new positive cases
- Union County: 17 new positive cases
- Webster County: 3 new positive cases
The total number of positive COVID-19 cases identified throughout the health department's seven-county district is now 3,267.
Below, you can view a COVID-19 summary for each county with the GRDHD district.
The state of Kentucky is currently reporting 66,939 confirmed cases of COVID-19 and 1,162 statewide deaths.