There was one new COVID-19 death reported in Henderson County on Wednesday by the Green River District Health Department, which oversees seven counties in western Kentucky.
The new death reported in Henderson County on Wednesday brought the county's total number of COVID-19 deaths to 11.
Just one day earlier on Tuesday, Henderson County's COVID-19 death toll doubled from five to 10, after five new COVID-19 deaths were reported.
Dozens of new positive cases of COVID-19 were also reported throughout the seven-county district by GRDHD on Wednesday:
- Daviess County: 25 new positive cases
- Hancock County: 2 new positive cases
- Henderson County: 21 new positive cases
- McLean County: 2 new positive cases
- Ohio County: 5 new positive cases
- Union County: 4 new positive cases
- Webster County: 1 new positive case
Overall, 60 new positive cases of the virus were reported within the district on Wednesday, which brought the total number of positive COVID-19 cases identified within the seven counties collectively to 3,816.