The Green River District Health Department is reporting a new COVID-19 death locally in Webster County.
The new death reported Wednesday by GRDHD came alongside the health department's report of 264 new positive COVID-19 cases throughout its seven-county district.
Here are the new numbers reported Wednesday by GRDHD:
- Daviess County: 113 new cases
- Hancock County: 14 new cases
- Henderson County: 79 new cases
- McLean County: 10 new cases
- Ohio County: 24 new cases
- Union County: 12 new cases
- Webster County: 12 new cases, 1 new death
GRDHD says 16,289 total positive COVID-19 cases have now been identified in the district so far, as have 273 total COVID-19 deaths.
The state of Kentucky is currently reporting 330,907 confirmed cases of COVID-19 and 3,194 statewide deaths.
You can see updated county-specific case, death, hospitalization, and demographic information for each county in the GRDHD area by clicking here.