The Green River District Health Department is reporting new COVID-19 deaths in two of its seven Kentucky counties.
According to GRDHD's Tuesday COVID-19 report, two new COVID-19 deaths have been identified in Daviess County, and one in Ohio County.
The health department also said Tuesday that 188 new positive cases of COVID-19 had been identified throughout the seven counties in the district.
Here's a breakdown of where those new positive COVID-19 cases were identified, in addition to the new deaths reported Tuesday:
- Daviess County: 124 new cases, 2 new deaths
- Hancock County: 6 new cases
- Henderson County: 21 new cases
- McLean County: 13 new cases
- Ohio County: 16 new cases, 1 new death
- Union County: 2 new cases
- Webster County: 6 new cases
According to GRDHD, 18,174 total positive COVID-19 cases have now been identified throughout the seven-county district so far, with 310 total COVID-19 deaths.
You can view a more detailed summary of each county within the district below: