Three new COVID-19 deaths were reported in the Green River District Health Department's seven-county area on Tuesday.
According to GRDHD, the new COVID-19 deaths occurred in Henderson and Webster counties.
In addition to those new deaths, GRDHD reported 55 new positive COVID-19 cases Tuesday.
Here's a breakdown of where the new COVID-19 deaths and cases were reported:
- Daviess County: 21 new cases
- Hancock County: 1 new case
- Henderson County: 11 new cases, 2 new deaths
- McLean County: 3 new cases
- Ohio County: 12 new cases
- Union County: 4 new cases
- Webster County: 3 new cases, 1 new death
So far, 21,069 total positive cases of COVID-19 have been confirmed in the GRDHD's seven-county area to date, as have 383 total COVID-19 deaths.
Here's a detailed breakdown of each county via GRDHD:
The state of Kentucky is currently reporting 433,352 confirmed cases of COVID-19 and 6,257 statewide deaths.