The Green River District Health Department said Friday that new COVID-19 deaths had occurred in Daviess, Henderson, and Ohio counties.
According to the health department, three of the individuals whose deaths were recorded were residents of Daviess County, one was a resident of Henderson County, and one a resident of Ohio County.
GRDHD also said Friday that 131 new positive cases of the virus had been identified throughout its seven-county area.
Here's a breakdown of where those new positive cases were identified:
- Daviess County: 73 new cases
- Hancock County: 5 new cases
- Henderson County: 18 new cases
- McLean County: 4 new cases
- Ohio County: 15 new cases
- Union County: 11 new cases
- Webster County: 5 new cases
That brought the total number of COVID-19 cases in the seven-county area so far to 16,655.
For a full summary of each county within the district, click here.