Two new COVID-19 deaths were reported within the Green River District Health Department's seven-county Kentucky district on Wednesday, Sept. 16.
One of the newly-reported COVID-19 deaths was in Webster County, where there are now three total COVID-19 deaths to date.
The other new death reported on Wednesday was in Union County, where two total COVID-19 deaths have now taken place so far.
In addition to the new COVID-19 deaths reported on Wednesday, GRDHD also reported a number of new positive COVID-19 cases within its district:
- Daviess County: 13 new positive cases
- Henderson County: 7 new positive cases
- McLean County: 3 new positive cases
- Ohio County: 1 new positive case
- Union County: 3 new positive cases
- Webster County: 1 new positive case
Overall, GRDHD reported 28 new positive COVID-19 cases on Wednesday, bringing the total number of cases identified throughout the seven-county district to date to 2,719 in total.
Here's a breakdown for each county within the district via GRDHD: