The Green River District Health Department said Wednesday that new COVID-19 deaths had occurred in Mclean County and Daviess County, Kentucky.
In addition to the new deaths reported Wednesday, GRDHD said 153 more residents throughout its seven-county district had also tested positive for COVID-19.
Here's a summary of the new COVID-19 activity reported Wednesday by GRDHD:
- Daviess County: 74 new cases, 1 new death
- Hancock County: 13 new cases
- Henderson County: 25 new cases
- McLean County: 4 new cases, 1 new death
- Union County: 7 new cases
- Webster County: 13 new cases
There have now been 12,563 total positive cases of COVID-19 confirmed throughout the district to date, with 224 total deaths.