The Green River District Health Department is reporting new COVID-19 deaths in four of the Kentucky counties within its seven-county district.
According to GRDHD's Friday report, one new COVID-19 death occurred each in Daviess, Ohio, Union, and Webster counties.
In addition to those new COVID-19 deaths, the health department reported 136 new positive cases of the virus Friday throughout its seven-county district.
Here's a summary of the new numbers reported by GRDHD Friday:
- Daviess County: 68 new positive cases, 1 new death
- Hancock County: 5 new positive cases
- Henderson County: 26 new positive cases
- McLean County: 6 new positive cases
- Ohio County: 17 new positive cases, 1 new death
- Union County: 8 new positive cases, 1 new death
- Webster County: 6 new positive cases, 1 new death
Now, 10,177 total COVID-19 cases have been identified collectively throughout those seven counties to date, as have 190 total COVID-19 deaths.
Here's a detailed summary of each county within the district via GRDHD:
After the state of Kentucky reported its highest single-day increase of 4,324 new positive COVID-19 cases on Thursday, the total number of identified cases throughout the Commonwealth rose to 213,450, with 2,145 statewide deaths.