The Green River District Health Department said Wednesday that two new COVID-19 deaths had been identified within its western Kentucky district.
The new COVID-19 deaths reported in the seven-county GRDHD district on Wednesday were in Daviess County and Henderson County, according to GRDHD.
Here's all of the new COVID-19 activity reported by GRDHD Wednesday:
- 22 new cases in Daviess County, 1 new death
- 7 new cases in Henderson County, 1 new death
- 2 new cases in McLean County
- 5 new cases in Ohio County
- 1 new case in Union County
- 0 new cases in Webster County
- 0 new cases in Hancock County
GRDHD says that now, 20,105 total positive cases of COVID-19 have been identified throughout its seven-county district to date.
You can see a summary for each county within the GRDHD district below:
The state of Kentucky is currently reporting 406,201 confirmed cases of COVID-19 and 4,671 statewide deaths.
As of Friday, March 5, Kentucky's governor plans to loosen restrictions on indoor gatherings, allowing events in many industries throughout the state to occur at 60% capacity.