The Green River District Health Department on Wednesday said that new COVID-19 deaths had occurred in both Henderson County and Webster County, Kentucky.
After Wednesday's report of one new COVID-19 death in Henderson County, 22 total residents of the county are now confirmed to have died from COVID-19.
With Webster County's Wednesday report of one new COVID-19 death, there are now four total COVID-19 deaths in that county.
54 new positive cases of COVID-19 were also reported by GRDHD throughout its seven-county district on Wednesday:
- Daviess County: 10 new positive cases
- Hancock County: 3 new positive cases
- Henderson County: 24 new positive cases
- McLean County: 2 new positive cases
- Ohio County: 2 new positive cases
- Union County: 7 new positive cases
- Webster County: 6 new positive cases
Following Wednesday's increases, 4,257 total positive COVID-19 cases have now been identified throughout the district.
Here's a summary of each county within the district via GRDHD:
The state of Kentucky is currently reporting 81,691 confirmed cases of COVID-19 and 1,269 statewide deaths.