On Thursday, new COVID-19 deaths were reported in both Union County and Webster County by the Green River District Health Department.
After one new COVID-19 death was reported in each of those counties, the total number of COVID-19 deaths in Webster County rose to five, while the total number of COVID-19 deaths in Union County rose to six.
There were also 59 new positive cases of COVID-19 reported throughout the GRDHD district on Thursday.
- Daviess County: 10 new positive cases
- Hancock County: 3 new positive cases
- Henderson County: 21 new positive cases
- McLean County: 3 new positive cases
- Ohio County: 9 new positive cases
- Union County: 10 new positive cases
- Webster County: 3 new positive cases
After Thursday's reported increases, the total number of identified COVID-19 cases throughout the seven-county district was 4,316.
Here's a COVID-19 summary for each county within the district via GRDHD:
On Wednesday, the state of Kentucky reported 1,346 new positive cases of COVID-19. The state is currently reporting a total of 83,013 COVID-19 cases and 1,276 COVID-19 deaths.