On Monday, the Green River District Health Department reported 131 new positive COVID-19 cases and two new COVID-19 deaths within its seven-county Kentucky district.
- Daviess County: 79 new positive cases
- Hancock County: 3 new positive cases
- Henderson County: 23 new positive cases
- McLean County 3 new positive cases, 1 new death
- Ohio County: 8 new positive cases
- Union County: 7 new positive cases
- Webster County: 8 new positive cases, 1 new death
Now, 7,558 total positive cases of COVID-19 have been identified throughout the seven-county district, with the district-wide total of recovered patients now being 5,943 (79%).
Here's a COVID-19 Summary report for Nov 23 via GRDHD:
The state of Kentucky is currently reporting 158,100 confirmed cases of COVID-19 and 1,787 statewide deaths.
While Kentucky Governor Andy Beshear recently issued a new COVID-19 Executive Order in an effort to manage the surging number of COVID-19 cases and deaths throughout the state, those orders are now being disputed by Kentucky's Attorney General, who's calling them a violation of constitutional rights.