Even though the 2020 Fall Festival was canceled, the West Side Nut Club is still holding its 2020 Nut Club Half-Pot.
Thursday, Sept. 24, marked the first night of ticket sales for the half-pot, and in total, $33,070 was added to the total pot. After the end of Week 1 of ticket sales, the Nut Club Half Pot's running total had reached $173,865.
The finish of Week 2's first day of sales took the half-pot from $173,865 to a total of $246,840. Following the end of Week 2 sales, the Nut Club Half-Pot had reached a total of $545,500.
After Week 3's first day of ticket sales, the half pot's total reached $778,405.
For those that didn't get the chance to enter the yet, half-pot are still available for two more days, on Friday, Oct. 9, and Saturday, Oct. 10. See times below.
- Thursday, Sept. 24: 3:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Friday, Sept. 25: 3:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Saturday, Sept. 26: Noon to 9:00 p.m.
- Sunday, Sept. 27: Noon to 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday, Oct. 1: 3:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Friday, Oct. 2: 3:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Saturday, Oct. 3: Noon to 9:00 p.m.
- Sunday, Oct. 4: Noon to 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday, Oct. 8: 3:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Friday, Oct. 9: 3:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Saturday, Oct. 10: 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Ticket prices range from $5 - $40 (1 for $5, 3 for $10, 20 for $20, and 50 for $40), and anyone wishing to enter must be at least 18-years-old.
Half Pot booth locations will be at the corner of W. Franklin St. and N. 10th Ave. (where the kiddie rides are located during the Fall Festival), and at N. 11th Ave and W. Franklin St.
The West Side Nut Club says that for drive-up convenience, there will also be two booths place in the old Bristol Myers parking lot at the corner of St. Joe Ave. and the Lloyd Expressway.
The drawing for the winner of the half-pot will be on Saturday, Oct. 10 after 6:00 p.m., and will be streamed to the West Side Nut Club Facebook page.
Over $1.2 million was added to the total pot in its first appearance in 2019.